Amazon Editors Picks - February mens fashion family womens fashion

16 November 2018
phone was good but amazon delivery but Amazon was cheat me first says to prebooking for offer of c type headphone free if i purchase gift card of minimum amount 1000 rs and i purchase but till 16th nov. i not got any free headphone gift voucher and i call customer care his said me you get onther gift voucher its particuler gift voucher not buy you....same on you amazon dont buy any thing in amazon.......its sour game plan for customer fraud because when i was prebooking and amezon get more option of gift coupon and my mistake is i select is to my best husband gift card if i select so amazon way get prebooking option and say select any coupon of there....i am very irritating of amazon i i loss my all trust of amazon because its relay cheat plan of is 15 nov. distance of recive of c type headphone because i know about this cheat its time gone to return phone its very minded game plane for customer PLEASE DONT INNOCENT OF THIS KIND AMEZON OFFER BECAUSE ALLWAYS CHEAT CUSTOMER FROM THERE OFFERS.....
31 people found this helpful