Amazon Best Reads-December mens fashion family

17 April 2018
I used to frequently skip the breakfast, this habit made me feel lethargic the whole day. I'm preparing for competitive exams and working at an organisation same time. Hence I should balance time and health wisely.
Initially I was sceptical about the meal replacements, but decided to take a look at these once.
It has been 10 days since I have started, now I'm able to see quite a few good changes in my activities.
It would be good if happy ratio comes up with subscription plan and lower the price a bit 😅 so that we don't have to order it every ten days.
Thanks to Happy Ratio.
review image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details