28 July 2019
I was skeptical before choosing Prestige as a brand for iron as throughout my life I had relied upon Philips for this gadget. But this time I was not finding a cordless iron in the power bracket of 1000 W. I was happy Prestige provided one model in this range and it did not burn a hole in my pocket either.
The product manual is bullshit and not much clear about the functions. There is no match mark on the body to match the thermostat dial for fabric chosen and there is no mention about such match mark in the manual too.
I always wonder why enterprises do not afford to provide an A4 size folded page as Product Manual as that would have given the user the comfort of reading the instructions in normal type font size (at least those found in newspapers). Do consider about this. Do consider providing this along with large size labeled multi-color diagram explaining buttons and functions thereof. The sole plate is not all that good but attracts stain. Still it's not that bad either.

The product would have been a hot cake if the price could have been brought below 1500 bucks.
Still I recommend the product gladly.
3 people found this helpful