Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion family Bose Framesz womens fashion

8 February 2019
I actually didn't want to write a negative review and as they mentioned if anything is wrong just to mail them but when I mailed them , I didn't get a satisfactory response even though I mentioned my problem in brief.
My charging cable was missing along with extra ear buds and also the audio quality isn't the par that I was expecting . Maybe it was the unit's fault. Really disappointed with their customer service. Pathetic.
But I will be ordering them again when the red colour gets back in stock as there is no other viable option at this price point.

Edit 1 :
I thought of not saying this but i will now add this too as i have seen my red earphones was put on sale again on amazon as it shows one stock left from unavailable once i returned my product. Thing is when i received package there were dust particles inside the box which is pathetic and also to know that they are delivering the defective product to someone else breaks my heart. Maybe even i received a previously returned product.
I honestly think their earphones are good but they are having multiple defective pieces which they are trying to get rid of because some people are getting excellent sound quality and some others pathetic.
33 people found this helpful