Amazon Best Reads - June mens fashion Mama Bear

TOP 500 REVIEWER
3 February 2019
I loved to listen music with earphones. I have already used JBL c100si & c200si. I bought this one to gift someone. I used this JBL C50HI for 3-4 days & here are some points that will be helpful to decide to buy this or not.
Build- Earbuds housing made with plastic looks basic. Wire length is 1.2mtr. It is very thin & twin wire. Wire is not tangle free. It is not feel strong & durable. One good thing is L shape 3.5mm jack so you can put in pocket while sitting without no worries. Overall build quality is average.

Sound- Sound Quality is well balanced. Bass is good,Vocals & acoustics are clear even on 100% volume. And as I said sound output is well balanced so it is loud & clear but not so much loud so you can listen music on full volume. You will feel the true JBL Sound with this earphones. I used it with OnePlus 3T.

Earphones comes with in-line remote with single multifunctional button & Mic. Mic works good during calls.

Overall sound output is good you can feel the True JBL Sound Output with it but build quality is not so good. It doesn’t look premium & durable.

Suggestion- If you want listen good quality music then you can go for it but you need to use it carefully.
If you want use earphones roughly then go for Realme Buds/ BOAt Earphones but you need to compromise with sound quality.

Check earphones videos on my YouTube channel link in my profile.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
284 people found this helpful