Children's Bookshelf mens fashion family

19 September 2018
A beautiful sensitive book. One of my fav lines in this book is ...become wings and not crutches in someone else..things happen to us and we change as persons...if the changes makes us stronger wiser and kinder we should learn to embrace the change...another beautiful heart touching story by my fav author Preeti shenoy..the exchange of letters is an interesting way the story has taken way. I liked the relationship between Vidya and Veda. The detailed description of sankalp has moved something within me to join something like this..kanika's character is a strong one and so is that of Vidya. My fav character is Vidya. Would recommend one read at least of this book...
4 people found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details