20 January 2019
I brought 2 packets after reading the reviews. Amazing superfast delivery and well packed too. It has 12 packets of single Maggi inside the big packet.
However, I dunno what is special. It's like eating Maggi with 2 spoons of chilly powder. They advertise it has roasted spices. Yea, sure !!! Roasted Red chilly definately.
Don't ever think of giving it to the kids unless they love hot(chilli hot) food. Personally, I have never met any children who can eat this much chilli. Even the adults at my home were all watering from the nose after eating this.
I've even tried putting half the masala in one Maggi cake but the chilly is so overpowering that it turns out even worse. I dunno, why would anyone ruin a perfectly good formula?

So, in a nutshell, it's Maggi with chilly powder. Not for kids. Definitely not for adults either, especially, who don't like chilly.
This seems to be a formula made by some European or US MBA graduate. Usually, for Non-Asians, spicy is lots of chilly. This sure fits the mark.

I would have given 1 star but the extra star is for the wonderful packing and superfast delivery by Amazon.
74 people found this helpful