20 October 2019
Hair has been an important aspect in every women's life. During our childhood days when we used to braid them, and then letting our hair open as we hit our teens/college, then choosing a neat haircut to go with the professional look, our hair has seen it all. From oils to shampoo, from conditioner to mask, from keratin treatment to perming, we have done everything to our hair.

Then comes pregnancy where the hair looks even more lustrous and in volume. But as the delivery is done, there arises wide range of hair problems.

A nightmare consisting of hairfall, damaged ends, weak roots, greying, etc. seem to arise with you having no control. This book will be extremely helpful to you duri g such period or I must say that - 'with this book, you surely can minise these issues. '

La Fonceur, in this book has talked about how everybody's hair is different and the problem that arises is also different. She asks us to understand the root cause of the hair problems to resolve it. The book has an in-depth details of hair structure, hair color, hair growth, types of hair, hair problems and their solutions. The book also explsins us on how modifying our styles and diet as per the season can help maintain our hair. With some amazing day-to-day recipes for healthy hair and health, the book covers all the aspects to have a healthy hair.

For me, this book came in at the right time and has helped me to understand my own hair. The recipes are quite simple and easy to adapt in daily life. I must say that this book is carefully curated and formulated to all those who love their hair to every ounce.

I definitely would recommend this book to my friends and family who seek advice against Hairfall issues.
review image