10 March 2019
Worst product..!! My drive corrupted within 7months of purchase and even i filled that shitdrive with 1.5TB precious data of my life!! It got ducked and now to claim warranty i need to travel 50km from my home and after that I’ll get second hand same drive from the company without data obviously.. i told them please at least try to repair my drive they refused it and told me that that’ll cost you 900$ we’ll give you your data and repair it but you need to throw 900$ on their corrupteddriveface!! The company the drive everything is corrupted af now due to worst quality i lost my 1.5TB of data and now it’s been 1year i still don’t get time to travel 50km to get my drive replaced and i still have hope that Maybe! Automatically drive will fix itself unfortunately that didn’t happen I’m requesting all of you don’t purchase this product!! I bought 7WD Elements drive and it’s been 4-5years and those drives are working great!! Never expected this from seagate sadly, i need to get WD again! Gave 4k+ rupees for this holypieceofcrap and damn!! My data all of my tour pics all were in there they are priceless god! Don’t fall of the price please! Buy alternative!
56 people found this helpful