20%-70% off: Books mens fashion family Ultimate Ears womens fashion

24 December 2018
When I started reading this book , at first it seemed to me as a shelfhelp Genre book . But as I continued to read this book , I felt it more than a simple self-help book .
The books touches vivid topics of self realization , harsh feelings of human nature like ego , greed , selfishness , lust and grief .
Author didn't tell us what to do and what not to , but he acknowledges us what we seek throughout our life .
We all humans are in a journey towards finding the truth of our very existence. This book is just like a healthy food for our hungry soul.
There are quotes by various spiritual guides like Guru Nanak , Kabir , Buddha and from religious books like Gita which are explained beautifully at appropriate places.
Even , there are some interesting points when the author had put forward logics and concepts of physics where ever it was necessary .
The information is further extrapolated with the help of graphical representations, designs, simple diagrams, flowcharts with lables, freeflow diagrams which helps in enhanced quality of the overall book which results in greater learning experience!
This makes this book a perfect read for readers , where we need to read it and feel it to enlighten ourselves.
The cover is simple and quite meaningful too for readers , that's also a plus point of this book .
With a lot of knowledge and insight the author has weaved all this in and articulated it even better.
I know many of you guys don't read self-help books . Even I don't love to read them much. But you guys please try this book . You will be pleased to have read this book .
review image