Amazon Best Reads - June mens fashion family

TOP 500 REVIEWER
15 June 2016
It's a perfect fit for my Bosch 7 kg WAK24268IN washing machine. In fact, even the 8 kg models from Bosch can fit onto this trolley. It is really solid and sturdy. The quality of the paint and rubber wheels are good. These rubber wheels may need some slight tightening with a screw driver. You better check this before putting the machine on the trolley. Due to the weight of the machine it will be easier to pull the trolley with your hands rather than push the machine (that's on the trolley) while standing. Once the machine is loaded on to the stand, you can fix the stand to the ground with the help of the rubber floor consoles. This will ensure that the stand will not move at all. It will be as sturdy as if the machine is on the ground. But remember to tighten these rubber consoles properly otherwise the machine will vibrate.

I was a bit disappointed with the front metal bar finish of the trolley. It had 1 cm metal bulge as if a 1 cm nail went through the bar. It was unpainted as well. This was found on the right and left side of the front metal bar. It is slight finishing defect. I was a bit worried that it would scratch my washing machine. I managed to put the washing machine without touching these bulge areas. It is a slight problem only when you load and unload the washing machine onto the trolley. Other than this, I have found no other issues with this stand. The washing machine performs very well on it and I am very happy with this stand as it has become easier to move the machine whenever necessary.

UPDATE AS ON 15/08/2018
======================
I have used this stand for 24 months. All this time, the Bosch washing machine had no issues. I did find that the machine begins to vibrate a bit uncomfortably during spin when the RPM is set at 1200 RPM. And this depends on the load of the clothes. However at 800 RPM, the vibrations are very mild. The clothes dry even at 800 RPM so I am fine with all this. This stand suits my need to move the machine for various purposes without damaging the floor so I am happy with this product.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
47 people found this helpful