beauty-hpc Popular books of 2018 auto-hp mens fashion family

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
6 March 2018
Very Good Product. Very Useful For Daily Life In Winter I learned of this product when I was reading on Marilyn Monroe, no wonder she was so beautiful, this stuff reeeally loves your skin. Yes, it is extremely thick and it takes forever to absorb but wow, it makes you feel like Cleopatra and her goats milk. Like a queen.
I would not recommend putting this stuff on just before you need to get dressed because you will probably stick to your clothes but I would recommend putting it on before bed and letting it soak in overnight. You wake up feeling a million dollars. Oh and it smells like a beautiful dream.
With Nivea creme a little really does go a long way, it's super thick and creamy and richly moisturising. It can be used for practically every part of your body. I even like to rub a little bit into chaffed lips when I don't have a balm on hand. It's super multipurpose. Also good to use on babies, sensitive or irritated skin or dry skin.

There's a reason classics remain classic. Nivea creme is a godsend. I will continue to purchase and highly recommend everyone keep a jar on hand
7 people found this helpful