Memorable books of Summer 2019 mens-fashion Mobile family kate-spade

7 April 2018
The subtle violet of the cover giving out the ever so needed romantic vibes, the speaking out loud title and the very novel narrative added several features to the book. At a 144 page yes it is a bit long but I felt the last letter came a little too head out.
Exploring all the questions I still have in my mind would be a rather too vocal elucidation of the premise as well as details of the book. I’ve always been a hardcore fan of romance novels and had my mind set to a variety of standards when I picked this book up.
Nikita Singh you brilliant woman, you had me smiling, you had me sad, you had me wondering and above all you had me hoping. This book is a memoir to all the things left unsaid, to all the things left undone and to all the tears we swallow without as much as a sush. Nidhi is beautiful. She is gorgeous. She is courageous and she is in love or was.
This book speaks of how not every relationship is toxic, not every breakup is because they fell out of love. Some are just stepping stones.
Yes I did feel that the last letter could have been preceded by a few more. It seemed a little too abrupt but I have no complaints. I loved every moment of the book and maybe I was hoping for a little more. Nidhi was coping, she was in an impossible place, she was struggling to put herself together and we were there with her. It is very evident this book wasn’t a result of month long research but rather everything the author had left unsaid. This book is her heart out on paper that we need to read.

Cover: 4/5
Title: 4/5
Characters: 3.5/5
Language: 4/5
Story: 4.5/5
Writing and Presentation: 5/5

Overall: 4/5
review image