Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion Mobile family womens fashion

30 April 2019
This is probably the best quality monitor available at this price range.

Initially I got shipped the AU16FHD (which is the USB powered variant). It promptly started showing signs of malfunction in less than a day. My replacement order shipped A16FHD as mentioned in the product page.

I feel the A16FHD is actually better than the newer AU16FHD for a couple of reasons. So far haven't come across any issues with my replacement unit.

The key differences between A16 and AU16 are:
1) Power - AU16 doesn't come with a charger of any form and I don't think they tested it well enough. I think it is more prone to malfunction as a result or I just had a faulty unit. A16 comes with its own power supply.
2) Screen - A16 is more glossy than the AU16 but it's standard brightness at 50% is far more brighter than AU16. Not sure if that's generally the case or if it was a problem with the unit initially shipped to me since the first unit had some backlighting issue. The colours looked a little better on AU16 but it could just be placebo. Nothing a little adjustment in your graphics driver panel can't rectify. Viewing angles on the A16 are not as good as the AU16.

All in all, so far so good. Recommended buy.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink