Reviewed in India on 16 August 2020
I have been a Mac user for last 10 years. I just upgraded myself with this MacBook Pro 2020 2.0 Ghz quad core 10 th gen i5 1TB 16 GB ram from a MacBook Air. I love macOS user experience. And this piece machine is just awesome. I preferred this version over the base version for many reasons - 1. newer 10th gen core i5 processor with two cooling fans for much improved heat rejection, 2. four thunderbolt ports are really handy which gives you more flexibility and options, 3. 16Gb ram is for great performance and smooth multitusking, 4. speakers are better compared to base model, 5. I won't get outdated soon enough, at least for 5-6 yers I guess, 6. I preferred 1TB SSD for not getting out of space which was the case with MacBook Air I had and is a better option if money is not an issue, otherwise 512GB is also an option. So far I am happy the way the machine is performing and as I said I love the apple eco system.
I would like to appreciate the hassle free delivery of amazon and also the seller Appario for the genuine piece and great packaging.
review image