31 January 2016
I have been enjoying using the recipes of Roomies/Foodies. Every recipes is explained very well in detail and beautifully and methodically. I have also found the right store in the city (Bangalore) that provides some of the rare ingredients, mentioned in the book. I certainly have learnt many new things (ingredients, recipes, style of cooking), and has kept my life exciting and fun with new dishes to try and taste. I have been accessing it in a convenient manner on my iphone, placing it at a safe distance from heat and splatter. It is so easy to enlarge the text and pics (so can be seen from far) and to view the screen and to turn the page. Congratulations to both the authors Lakshmi and Meghana. I have known Lakshmi as she is my ex-colleague (we are scientists) and as my awesome great friend with beautiful qualities, cooking being just one of them. Her book, Roomes/Foodies that she has co-authored reflects her scientist brain and style to write the protocol of cooking, the remarkable diligence that is required to know how the 'new cooks/ revisiting cooks' like me, will be able to use it to our best advantage. I wish the book good success. Healthy cooking gives healthy body and in healthy body resides healthy mind. (Reena Yadav, IADLife.com)
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink