23 April 2018
Over the years my skin has gone from very sensitive to very dry. I have tried so many different products to combat these problems and I always end up back at the dove. I love the soap bar because you get so much product for such a small price. They last ages and are easy to travel with.
I never get a tight feeling after washing my body with this and I find it holds moisture better than other moisturizing body washes.

As far as bar cleansers go, the Dove Beauty Cream Bar is the holy grail, a classic product that I have returned to over and over again throughout my life. The Dove Beauty Cream Bar is a great option for those with sensitive or dry skin. I have very dry eczema prone skin and this is always my go-to bar cleanser. I love the smell and texture and it always leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft. For something so moisturising it lathers very well and doesn't leave any nasty residue on the skin. On the downside there are more moisturising products out there which may be necessary for those with super dry skin like me, the Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash is actually a great option for those that need that little bit extra.
---------
PROS:
---------
- It's Dove.
- It works wonders on sensitive skin.
- It's cheaper on Amazon than from retail stores.
---------
CONS:
---------
- None that I can think of.
__________________
tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
9 people found this helpful