16 March 2019
Hello,

I brought Samsung smart watch in January 2019(3 months back). Now I have an issue that the device is continuously rebooting. I took it to the service center and they found water presence inside the watch and said that it wont be covered under warranty. Also the total amount for repair is around 16K which is 80% of watch cost.

I wore my watch in rain. It comes to me as a surprise that a watch which claims to be a sports watch that can be used in 1 m deep water for 30 min is showing problems in mild rain!! I would also like to know if Samsung is cheating its customers by showing wrong specifications. I searched for reviews for the watch and found that many of your customers had the same issue. None of them are acknowledged by your team.

Giving reviews for the product is the least thing that I can do at the moment since Samsung is unable to help me out for this issue, so that the other customers are not mislead.

I am planning to compliant in consumer court for the same. Could you please help me out on how I can escalate this matter, so that Samsung can improve their product?

For a reputed company like Samsung, it is totally unacceptable to release a product without giving accurate specifications.
36 people found this helpful