Memorable books of Summer 2019 mens-fashion Mobile Mama Bear kate-spade

2 October 2018
I use this to cast my laptop screen on my Mi-smart TV.
Note:- I use it under HDMI(ARC) option. ARC simply means if you have external speakers and want to use them to play the sound, you can choose between your projector/TV sound and external speakers. In normal HDMI, you can only play sound from TV/projecting device. (Your TV also should support ARC.)

Pros:-
* Good quality - Both picture and Audio. (I have an old laptop but I can play 1080p and 4K videos by projecting it's screen to my smart TV screen.)
* Not expensive compared to other brands and value for money.
* Projection has no problem. - If you connect from laptop, make sure you hit the Fn+project screen key and choose the options like Screen extend/Second screen only.. etc. Sometimes, if you don't do it, you may just get a black screen but nothing to worry.
* Gold plated connectors. No worries of rust or corrosion.
* No lag or glitches whatsoever. Projection of Videos, PPT, Browser, Games etc are all working seamlessly.
* Adequate length and strong grip of connectors.

Cons:-
* Thought it is flexible, it is not flexible like a braided ones and twisting and twirling can't be done. However, it doesn't matter if your devices' are kept stationary.

PS:- If you are confused between so many brands and cables, then go with this one. It is best in market, worth the price and totally reliable from Amazonbasics.
11 people found this helpful