4 April 2019
I tried this facewash for the first time.
I liked it overall.

It forms much lather with very little amount of facewash. I was used to apply much facewash amount to form lather but wirh this I had to change habit to use less amout of facewash.
The lather has a creamy texture which helps to spread the lather evenly and easily. It feels so good to spread the lather all over the face may be because of its creamy texture.

When rinsing with water, it gets off easily and leaving no traces of stickiness and soapiness. That's very good thing about this facewash.

Also after facwwash, I feel much more refreshed and clean. It gives kind of instant brightness over the face.

I didn't feel oiliness either. I think it keeps the oil balance well. It keeps the skin nourished. I have dry skin so I felt nourishment of skin is good after using this.

Fragrance is also very awesome. My family members are very sensitive to harsh fragrance of some products but its fragrance didn't disturb them at all.

Overall I liked it. It is from very famous brand. So I don't have any fear of any harm using this neither I observed till now.

I want this facewash in aloevera variant as well. It will be good if it comes in that variant as well.

Full stars from me.
Try it, you will also love it.
43 people found this helpful