beauty-hpc Amazon Best Reads - May mens fashion family mobile

17 February 2019
I can't even begin to express how easy it makes your driving experience. Tangle free phone, imagine that. Old car owners will know what I am talking about. The product does what it says. I liked the following about it.

1. It has a mobile charger port.
2. It can play audio through AUX.
3. The bluetooth pairing is without any hiccups.
4. Looks great in your car.
5. Sound is good, not great though.

What I did not like are these:

1. The buttons are plasticky and does not feel that it will last long. (I am guessing though. If I do not update this review, you can safely assume that it is still working.)
2. Playing audio through FM is not a solution for me as there is a lot of engine sound coming from all the channels. I tried a lot of stations without success. What worked for me was that I used AUX instead of FM and that made that engine sound ALMOST inaudible when the volume is under 30 (in my car).
3. The neck of the product is a lil too stiff as a result of which it will be impossible to fit it nicely in some models. I wish it were a tad bit more stretchable.
4. The sound is good not great though.
5. I kept the product because even if it is a bit costly, they have provided an ON-OFF switch which makes it possible to just let it be in that cigarette lighter port even when you are not driving or your car us parked for weeks.

So, that's it guys. In conclusion, I will say try the product, it is a must have if it works for you. I used it via AUX and it is a great accessory. Thanks Amazon and Tewtross for your amazing services.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink