Amazon Editors Picks - August 2019 mens-fashion Mobile family kate-spade

TOP 500 REVIEWER
30 July 2018
Looks Stylish & Good as shown in webpage. Powerbank is made of nonslippery material and you will get good grip with your palms. Doesn’t feel heavy. Received just now, as of now it’s undergoing its 1st full charge cycle. LED indicators are working good. Both USB ports are stiff and the female USB pins doesn’t get removed easily. First Charging port is 1Amp & second port is fast charging *UPTO* 2.1Amp USB port. This means you may or may not get 2.1Amp power. Only 80% of female USB pin gets inserted in powerbank ports but still powerbank ports hold the female pins stiffly but visually you may get scared.

I hope my shared Micromax powerbank pics are Helpful in your shopping. Please click “Helpful”.

UPDATE: Charged iPhone 7+ from 60 to 100% and AirPods from 40 to 100%. 1 LED light is OFF, other 3 LED’s in full ON state.

UPDATE: “ALL LED’S OFF” after charging my iPhone 7+ from ~30% to 100% twice and AirPods ~50 to 100% twice. Like most powerbanks this also takes longer duration to get fully charged.

I bought for ₹900 I hope Micromax powerbank keeps working great. Never over charge your powerbank, life will shorten.

UPDATE: Charged my moms android Samsung phone 20 times and my iPhone 7+ 12 times till now. Working great with no issues.
review image