auto-hp Children's Bookshelf mens fashion family womens fashion

on 27 December 2017
It is an awesome product! It tastes nice, is easy to make and very easy to measure how much calories you have taken in. The fact it has all the goodness that I need in a regular meal makes it even more appealing.

I am trying to lose weight and I think that creating a calorie deficit (with regular exercise) would help a lot. With Happy Ratio, it is very easy to do that. At present, I am using it to replace my breakfast as I would normally do that in a rush and would end up having mostly carbs. Slowly, I intend to replace two of my meals with Happy Ratio.

I have tried the chocolate flavour till now and that is quite tasty. Definitely more tasty and wholesome that some of the top Whey Protein brands. I have also ordered Vanilla flavour, will report about it once I have used it for a while. I would recommend this to others who are trying to improve their food habits.
review imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details