Memorable books of Summer 2019 mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

3 February 2018
I'm writing this review after one week usage of this PSU. It's a great product. The delivery was little late as it took 6 days to reach but can't complain to Amazon as I live in a small town in WB. The Packaging was good. The looks are absolutely stunning. Got a big 120mm Fan at the bottom which takes out all the hot air from the Cabinet. Delivers 550w of power which I needed for my Gaming Rig. Absolutely quite, with closed eyes you can't say that it is running or not. Got lot of power attachments so you can install 3 HDD and a Optical Drive. 2 six Pin connectors are there to power up your 2 GPUs. Cable length is also long so it reaches everywhere in your cabinet. Wire quality is also good. I'm using this in my Corsair Carbide Spec 01 series Gaming Cabinet with 2 HDD and one Optical Drive and GTX 750ti 2 GB OC edition GPU which needs a six Pin power connector. I've noticed a lot of improvement in my games now. Currently playing COD WWII on Ultra with 60+ FPS. My old intex 500w PSU never gave me such good experience in gaming before. My Final words are if you are a Hardcore gamer like me then go for it. Because right amount of power supply makes very much difference in Gaming.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
10 people found this helpful