25 October 2018
I'm writing this review after using it for more than one year. This mixer grinder is of average quality. The jar lids are of poor quality and when closing the lids they pop out in a few seconds, have to keep holding the lids by hand to keep the jars closed during grinding. Initially I didn't hold the lids tightly by hand and whatever I was grinding flew out of the jars messed up my kitchen. I realized now looking at some of the photos posted by other buyers that the manufacturer did not provide the rubber gaskets for the lids in my box. That's why I have been struggling to use this mixer. This mixer motor needs a lot of effort for dry and wet grinding and the motor turned off in less than 2 minutes several times in the last year alone. This is a waste of money for this grinder. Also several of the reviews are fake as you will get a small card in the box that if you give positive review the manufacturer will give 6 months extended warranty, hence I maybe like others was fooled into buying this mixer looking at the reviews. So don't get fooled. Spend a little more money and buy from well known brands for peace of mind.
179 people found this helpful