Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion Mobile family womens fashion

TOP 500 REVIEWER
15 March 2019
I was lucky enough to get this Amazing device in the very first sale on 7th March and that too my desirable variant ! 😊 The delivery was also fast. Thanks to Amazon ! πŸ‘
The phone is definitely a True Value For Money as it offers great specs along with great features with an attractive price tag. Let me organise my views about this amazing phone as follows...

LOOKS : πŸ”ŽπŸ“²πŸ‘
The mobile is definitely an eye-catcher due to its Premium finish, Slim body, Bezel less screen and the Double shaded back panel (I got a Gradation Blue Variant for me !)
The volume and power buttons are placed rightly and are easy to access.

CAMERA : πŸ“Έ πŸ‘
It has 16 MP + 3 MP + 3MP Triple camera which captures Amazing shots !
With 7 different modes, you can choose the best one according to the scene being clicked. There's a button for Wide Angle which instantly widens the scene to be captured. I have attached the shots of the ceiling with and without Wide Angle Mode. Besides, the stickers and beauty modes work superb to get attractive selfie too.

DISPLAY : πŸ“±πŸ‘
6.4 inch Super AMOLED display is brilliant and a small U shaped notch adds to the attraction of its infinity display... The touch and interface is super smooth too and the brightness level is very efficient. You don't need to set it to full brightness when you are outside even in the afternoon.

MULTI TASKING : πŸ“šπŸ‘
With it's huge 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage, it's very easy to perform as many tasks as you want without any lag. The phone performs flawlessly without any lag or heating. You can activate Pop up window setting and it will make your Multi Tasking lot more easy and interesting too.

BATTERY : πŸ”‹πŸ€”
Battery sure is a huge one, i.e.5000mAh, but I didn't feel it sufficient enough to last for 24 hours even. Maybe, it's due to network issues or maybe I have to watch it again after some more charge cycles.
Though, Fast charging from it's 15 watt charger (type C port) is indeed capable of charging the phone really fast.

EXTRAS : πŸ“
Besides all those stated above, I would like to add some more bullet points...
πŸ‘
πŸ”ΉThe Face recognition works great ! There's a lighting animation around the front camera while it tries to identity your face. Looks nice.
πŸ”Ή Fingerprint sensor is quick and responsive. You can activate a setting after which you can scroll down the notification tray by sliding your finger on the Fingerprint sensor only !
πŸ”Ή The audio quality of the speaker and the earpiece is good. Though, I felt it a bit low when I recorded my voice on star maker app.
πŸ”Ή Has dedicated slots for 2 Sims and 1 Memory card.
πŸ”Ή Packed with all the needed sensors.

πŸ‘Ž
πŸ”ΉI found no option of assigning a SIM to a specific contact.
πŸ”Ή The back panel is plastic and it's kind of finger print magnet.
πŸ”Ή The Do Not Disturb function doesn't mute the phone completely though it says so. Instead, I click on the Speaker icon to mute in notification tray.
πŸ”Ή No Gorilla glass protection for the display.
πŸ”Ή It's not water resistant.
πŸ”Ή It doesn't have an Always On Display.
πŸ”Ή No Slow Motion video recording feature.
πŸ”Ή Runs on Android 8.1. Don't know when will it get the Pie update.

Overall, I feel it is an Amazing phone in this price and I am very satisfied with it's overall performance. It completely justifies it's price. I would strongly recommend this device to everyone looking for a Superb mobile in a moderate budget. Go for it and Thank me later ! 😊
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
294 people found this helpful