Amazon Editors Picks - December mens fashion family

13 July 2018
The concepts, the philosophy, the analogies, references - to get at the state and the transitions therefrom (Fallen One, acceptance, Falling One) - the author's thinking is very clear and logical and the knowledge base is humongous. I will be naïve if I say I am understanding everything but yes, I am trying to absorb as much as I can. To see the fallen one, understand ego, anger, jealousy, lust.... mark the phases of transition to my own journey... understand more about noises and cancer, realise the 'raahi'... move with the thoughts, kabir's dohey and the passages thereof - its Incredible!
Heaven, hell, darkness, light.... absence of light is darkness and not vice versa...... visualisation of hell and heaven. I find myself facing an insight to a philosophical (though the author may not have meant that to be philosophical) and astounding insight to 'the journey' through the phases, the avatars and the straightforward reasoning therefor.

With a lot of knowledge and insight the author has weaved all this in and articulated it even better.
I continue to read more and understand more but I feel it will never be an end even if I finish reading the complete book. That is my inference at this stage. By that I don't mean to say that I am thinking ahead, of the writings in the book, at all.

Great to note that the author is bringing out the inner self, so nicely, so exhaustively and in the process, lining out phases for transition sequentially, at the same time citing references - from spiritual learning, philosophy, his own experiences (through his other publications too) and formulating pieces into understanding... and then stating it out.

I cannot claim for this to be a review (that will be like punching above my weight and pay grade :D) but its an honest view of what I have felt.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details