The manufacturer commented on the review below13 August 2019
Hello Friends,

I am writing this review after 5 days of usage. I brought this for 18500/- in Amazon's freedom sale. It got delivered very next day. And on same day Service Engineer visited site to install it. After un-boxing it, I found that we dont get wall-mount brackets. We need to purchase same. Also note that Service person will not install TV on wall mount , you need to yourself place for wall mount or need to pay extra for outside service .
TV is good. Good Sound . If you have HD content available and good internet ..Then this TV is best to view HD ..Clear and sharp pictures. It has Wifi , but slightly disappointed as wifi connectivity is not too strong. Even if wifi router is in same room.
No Bluetooth , but we have all other ports available for any external device connectivity.
No voice search....which i felt is disappointed as other brand in same price bracket offer same.
Coming to sound, it has dual speaker at bottom of TV which company says that it act as soundbar. Sound quality is very good.

I feel sometime TV hangs ..very slightly but it is noticeably. I think RCA should provide some fix for same.
TV boot time is fast. It starts in less then 2 mins.
Overall good TV. If you over look the cons.
36 people found this helpful