beauty-hpc The Belated Bachelor Party mens fashion family

TOP 500 REVIEWER
10 December 2018
I have bought 3 sets of these cars as presents for friends-(little boys) of my daughter. She is 2.10 and the boys are also 3 years, 2.11 years accordingly.One set of 3 I ordered for her to avoid children's strikes for machines)))
There are on the picture only speed racing cars, so I thought that I will receive only speed racing cars, BUT I was so pleasantly wondered when I received these machines. There were 3 sets and all the cars were different. there were even 2 helicopters, an ambulance, a fire engine machine and so many beautiful and different machines.
That is a perfect size for a 3-year old children, they bring them in backpacks and play outside and inside the house.
I like that they are of such high quality, all the wheels are on their places after all kids games. These machines have fallen down a lot of times and EVERYTHING IS OK. I think it is impossible to break them. Now I dream to buy some track for such machines. Also from Hot Wheels.
One little negative moment- they are heavy enough and if kid through in an other kid- that is very painfull.
3 people found this helpful