Amazon Editors Pick-November mens fashion family

26 October 2018
I have been closely following Nishita for at least two years now and her insights on quora is quite helpful . Ever since she announced that she would be writing a book on Indian startup entrepreneurs who had made it big. I wanted to get my hands on it. Perhaps it was the first attempt made by an Indian that I am aware of, to consolidate the startup culture that we have in contemporary India. I could see few gists of Malcolm gladwells’ outliers in the book as in the way these entrepreneurs went out of thier way , breaking the rules and hustling , has truely made them outliers in our Indian societal context. A good read and I highly recommend it.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details