beauty-hpc Minimum 50% off: Self-help books mens fashion family Echo Inputs

TOP 500 REVIEWER
9 September 2018
I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am, much more than that. So are we all.
- James Baldwin

Aurangzeb, the man and the myth, is a concise biography of one of the most hated men in Indian history. And in this book the author has tried to unravel the complex personality of Aurangzeb, without showing any kind of bias.

Aurangzeb Alamgir, The sixth mughal emperor of hindustan, son of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal, was the most controversial and hated Mughal ruler of India. And the reason for this dislikeness for him is that, Aurangzeb, was considered as a bigot, killer of hindus, who demolished uncountable number of hindu and jain temples, who imposed the jizya tax on Hindus, and the brutality with which he killed his own brothers, for ascending the Mughal throne.

Yes it is absolutely correct that Aurangzeb had done all the things which is mentioned above, but we have to keep in mind that Aurangzeb was a man of his times, not ours.

Though Aurangzeb was died in the year 1707 after ruling the mughal empire for almost 50 years, but some ignorant politicians and those people who completed their graduation from the 'Institute of Ignorance' are not letting aurangzeb die peacefully and they are using aurangzeb's name, time and again to create the rift between the Hindus and Muslims, and they also portraits the latter as the traitor community, which is very harmful for the world largest democracy.

The language of the book is easy to read, and I recommend this book only to those readers who have the capacity to think rationally and who are not easily get influenced by the false propaganda and fake stories.

My Ratings : ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)

I hope you like the Review, thanks for reading, Jai Hind.
review image