beauty-hpc 20%-70% off: Books mens fashion family Echo Inputs womens fashion

TOP 500 REVIEWER
26 April 2018
Currently internet is flooded with how the world is going GAGA over the Korean Beauty Products. And this product is no exception. This is the star product from the bouquet of products available from Innisfree. The Innisfree stores were launched in India in 2016.Since then their popularity is growing manifold.Love #Innisfree for bringing this product to India.

#How I picked it up ?
I was visiting one of the mall when I chanced to look at the store of Innisfree. Initially I was skeptical of buying the product. When they offered to try their product I couldn't resist to say Yes. I must say they have a fabulous range for every days need.

#Why the need for switch ?
I have just completed my first year of motherhood .And I was feeling that I needed to change my skin care regimen due to the dullness of the skin. So I went to this store armed with full research from Google and I must say Innisfree products are awesome.
I got a chance to use even the face wash, serum and the cream . Seeing the result I bought it. and must say the results are highly satisfying.

#What went well after using this ?
Initially I have combination skin with uneven skin tone, acne marks and blemishes. After using this in the morning and at night after one week I have :
1)Even toned skin
2)Feels fresh on my face when I finish it off with gel and creame
3) Fragrance keeps my mood lifted and I feel less stressed out
4)When I feel my facial skin it feels smooth and glows

Overall in love with the product. You can get it cheaper at their store where it is priced at Rs.1950 for 80 ml bottle and a kit is available complimentary . But this is available at their outlets only which are few in number. Also one can try online store Nykaa.com , this site is currently offering huge discounts on Korean beauty products and on every purchase of Rs.1000 and above of Innisfree products you can get complimentary gifts in terms of some kits free. So those who still want to try it and there is no store located nearby can definitely buy this product from Amazon/Nykaa.com also.

Thanks for going through the whole review.
Guys it takes a lot of time and effort in writing a detailed and honest review. If you like the review and it helped you in any way. Please hit the like button given below. If you have any questions am happy to assist you. This is your love that keeps me motivated to write reviews so that other fellow members get benefited from the same.

Love