Children's Bookshelf mens fashion family

28 August 2016
Hailing from the southern part of India, rice is our staple food. When I stated eating healthy and researched the food we were eating, I learnt that the polished rice was stripped of all the good things. So I switched to brown rice, but the rest of the family would not eat it more than once a week. So I tried the hand-pound rice and my family was not able to find any difference. Good for us, hand-pound rice is part of our daily diet now. Except on days when I make variety rice like tamarind rice, lemon rice or coconut rice I go for the raw rice. I personally feel hand-pound rice didn't go well with those variety rice. Else for both veg and non-veg curries, hand-pound rice is a perfect match.
18 people found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details