TOP 100 REVIEWER
2 December 2017
These are very high quality stickers. Well worth the extra price.

I was a bit skeptical when I had ordered these for a recently purchases keyboard for my daughter. I thought it is pretty expensive for just a few stickers but it was a pleasant surprise. These are multi-color well made stickers.

Since my daughter is just a beginner, these are absolutely useful for her to practice her chords and learn to recognize and remember the keys as mentioned in the various sheet music and online learning programs.

Just imagine our normal typing keyboard. If all the alphabets were not labeled, imagine how difficult it would be to learn to type. Its the same way with these stickers for a piano keyboard. They make learning so much easier and much more fun.

They stick perfectly and seem permanent. Each key is clearly and colorfully marked. There are complete instructions on how to use them and where to put each sticker.

Within a day of my placing the order, I got an email from the seller with several ebooks on music and chords totally free. My daughter liked them as well. They are nice additions for a fresh learner to practice and memorize the basic chords and sequences.

Overall, its a wonderful idea and if you are learning the keyboard, an essential item to make learning easier and fun.
review imagereview image