Amazon Best Reads - July mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

TOP 50 REVIEWER
2 December 2016
After using a number of flimsy Aux cables, I finally got this Mivi Aux cable for my car. Now many would ask, Why to spend so much on an aux cable? Even I used to think the same but after throwing out 4-5 worn out aux cables in last 2 years, I thought of getting a premium one.

Mivi aux cable comes with a nylon braiding that secures the cable from wear and tear. Since, both the ends are covered with aluminum shells and hard plastic shell material, the ends are totally secured against the cuts caused due to regular bends.
Apart from this both the 3.5mm gold plated connectors ensures high quality sound transmission without any loss or sound cracking. The best part is the length of this cable which is 6ft long. So, whether you are sitting on the front seat or at the back seat the cable will never fell short.

Overall, I can say that this is the most premium aux cable in a budget price I’ve got so far and that too with a 1 year warranty.

P.S. I review products on amazon to help fellow customers in taking wise decisions and try to ensure that everyone's hard earned money get its full worth. It always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful. Feel free to comment for any queries.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
250 people found this helpful