Amazon Best Reads - July mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear womens fashion

TOP 50 REVIEWER
7 June 2019
This is my first WD hard disk...and it's awesome.Mainly I bought this external hard disk for my Android TV box to Store and play my 100+ movie collection and Backup my mobile data and Photos taken by camera. So, I tried to connect this to my Samsung Note 8 and Samsung A8 Star via OTG. Both two phones are connected usually(Doesn't need any additional power supply). At first time, Formatting window shows in all three devices. Because, This external HDD in as NTFS File system . Android doesn't support NTFS file system. So, I formated this HDD in my Android TV Box as exFAT file system. Before formatting and after formatting I checked its file system in my PC. Before formatting PC shows the HDD in NTFS format and after format PC shows in exFat format. It doesn't heat up and its vibration is too low comparing to other HDD'S.

And i also checked this HDD'S OTG compatibility in some other devices. Samsung A6 Plus and Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL have supports this HDD without having any use of additional power supply. So this HDD consumes less power and Writing and reading speed is ok for me. Plays 4K videos without buffering in Android TV Box.

This HDD's actual storage capacity is 1862.9GB(Photo attached).

Transfer speed 100Mb/s to 131Mb/s on USB 3.0(blue port) and maximum 42Mb/s on USB 2(black port) on pc...
In mobile OTG, Speed getting 30Mb/s to 41Mb/s.
simple as that... fits in jeans back pocket...

Drawback: it’s too delicate. Don’t drop and don’t keep something heavy on it.

According to me, It's a good🤞 deal.I strongly recommend this brand and I should prefer☝️ this brand for my future purchases🤗 regarding these kind of products💗.Anyway its a great value👍 for money💱 purchase.

______________________________________________________________

👌Well, That's from me now your Turn☺️

👉Last But Not Least Thanks🤝 For Your Precious Time⌚ Reading📖 this Review And I Also Spent Hours'⌛ To Take Pictures🖼️, And i take a lot of times to post the review. ☺️☺️☺️
If this review is helpful for you, please hit the 👍 helpful button
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
122 people found this helpful