beauty-hpc Amazon Editors Picks - May mens fashion family mobile

2 November 2016
First, let me make it clear that this product is not for people who have lots of or quite a lot of personal bathroom products. It would be of use to only a person with a handful of bathroom products like me.

The corner rack is compact and stays neatly in a corner. Its very easy to fix as they provide everything with it. It is quite sturdy and would support two bottles of 1 liter shampoo with all other basic bathroom essentials easily!! I find the middle cabinet part very useful as I use it to store my less used items such as trimmer, after shave, shaving blade set and comb. The top and bottom rack is more than enough for me to store all my other bathroom essentials.

Please note that keeping soap at the bottom rack would deteriorate the quality and sheen of this plastic rack over time. So, I purchased a separate soap holder and is now keeping my soaps on it. To conclude, I would say that this is a great and compact product with quality that serves the needs of a person with average or few bathroom essentials. For all others, I personally advice to look out for bigger and expensive ones.
review image