beauty-hpc The Belated Bachelor Party mens fashion Mama Bear

20 November 2016
Review for my last purchase received on 1 Jan 2018.
The title of review still holds!! Changed the rating to 1 star because 1) terrible quality, worse than earlier purchase 2) it is a non-returnable item. I didn't check this, which means I have to throw away the lot since the long wick burns out in a few seconds and is gone before the wax is even warmed.
Terrible quality product. I'm wondering if heavy discount is THE method for sellers to clear away quality reject stuff on Amazon?

Review for 2nd purchase of two boxes: The tealights are so far (i.e. just started the first box) great. No problems like I faced with first purchase. However the packaging was terrible. As soon as I opened Amazon packaging, the tealights burst out of their Hosley cardboard box. This explains the discount I guess!! Again I'm not complaining. :)

Review for 1st purchase of two boxes: I've used only a quarter of the first packet. Some of the wicks need to be adjusted after they extinguish in a few seconds of lighting them. But then I guess that is why the discount. And the discount is why I'm not complaining. :)
10 people found this helpful