auto-hp Amazon Best Reads-October mens fashion family womens fashion

on 4 July 2018
I ordered this product for my wife along with other Boutique products and writing this review on her behalf and with her experience. I wanted to gift her something which is substitute of Korean beauty regime which follows like:

1. Oil Cleanser
2. Foam cleanser
3. Toner
4. Mosturiser
5. Scrub (For weekly use)
6. Eye Roller
7. Night Cream
8. Peel off mask (once in a month)
9. Facial Kit (once in a month)

I wanted a complete solution which does not do a hole in my pocket. Thanks to Amazon, I got all the products at a single shot and in very good price range. what could have coated me 25-30 thousand if I had gone for Missha or klairs which are renowned Korean brands , instead it coated me less than 5 thousand.

The products are awesome and you will see the effect if you use it for long term. Also note that they are 100% herbal without any hazardous chemicals which can harm your skin. If you compare with price, they are not cheap but ideal for home use . bonus tips ladies - You can save a lot on parlour bill :-)
6 people found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details