Father's day bookstore mens fashion family womens fashion

3 May 2019
The first thing about this book that caught my attention was it's title. A very positive and chill vibe . The cover is vibrant and beautiful. From the blurb I understood that this book had a prequel and I hadn't read it. So immediately got it on my kindle and read that so that I could enjoy the books together.
Having read the first one just before this gave me a good perspective of the story.
A very descriptive, honest narration of what the protagonist Ankita goes through. The narrative felt a bit repetitive though. This doesn't take away from the importance of the subject that's being talked about.
Easy to read language but a difficult topic to deal with.
What I didn't like was that I felt it stretched a bit in between and the story got its redemption in last 50 pages. Although the title is catchy....for most part of the story it doesn't feel justified till you reach the end.

A very good read. Can be enjoyed by all kinds of readers. A great story of you want to understand what some patients with bipolar may be going through. It does get a perspective if you have read the first story.
review image