Amazon Editors Picks - August 2019 mens fashion Mobile family

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
14 June 2018
Packed with goodness of nuts and seeds these bars can satiate your hunger for long, at the same time these are tasty, healthy and all natural.

Staying healthy starts with happy and beautiful mind and happy mind needs a happy body that is well nurtured. When it comes to nutrition, Indian diets are seriously lacking in protein, the key ingreidient of the building blocks of life cells,

I was actively searching for some Protein bar that I can chew upon as snack in the evening after my workout session. But alas, many of them conatins corn startch, additives, fortified vitamins and other chemical additives and preservatives. Thus making them a complete no-no for me as I wanted a product which should be made with completely natural ingredient and not a chemical compound.

Then I founded this Yogabars Multigrain Energy Bars Nuts and Seeds. Each of the bar was labeled as 100% natural ingredient. I decided to give it a try and since then I have become a fan of these yoga bars.

Let talk about Taste and packaging
Taste of Yogabars Multigrain Energy Bars Nuts and Seeds is good not like other cardboard tasting bars. This is the first bar that has some great flavour. Yogabars Multigrain Energy Bars Nuts and Seeds comes in 38g poly packs with only 169Kcal.

If you are looking for Multigrain Energy bar that I highly recommend this Yogabars Multigrain Energy Bars Nuts and Seeds.

PROs
High fibre bar
High protein
All natural
Awesome taste
No preservatives
25 to 30 % is grains
Low sugar

CONs
None
review imagereview imagereview image