beauty-hpc Children's bookshelf mens fashion family

30 August 2018
I bought 2 Springtek mattresses of 72*36*8 for my 75 year old mother. Delivery was on time. Quality was great. Though the mattresses were described as medium firm, my mum found them soft. I requested for a return. A company executive called me to understand the problem. He was very courteous and gave me an email to write about the entire issue. I did. The company owner immediately messaged me. I spoke with him and he very generously agreed to swap the mattresses FOC as an exception. Since my mum needed only hers to be very firm, I told them to change only one. Though he was ready to change the both.

They couriered the new mattress. My mum is now thrilled with her new firmer mattress.

I found Springtek very customer focussed and are very proactive in meeting with consumer expectations. They should provide their customer service number so that buyer can clearly describe their requirements. Or the mattresses can be graded in terms of firmness.

Please go ahead and order Springtek. This is the best online mattress deal in India.
16 people found this helpful