Children's bookshelf - July mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

25 March 2019
We have been using this vaccum cleaner for a while now and the pros and cons below summarise our experience with this product-
Pros-
+It is small and easy to store
+It has a very good suction power and so sucks in a lot of dust and debris.
+Can be used to clean high places and corners without the need of a stool.
+Lightweight and not hard to hand carry while cleaning.

Cons-
-The filter capacity is really really small. The indicator will turn red in a matter of seconds.
-This is not a viable machine if you live in a place that is dusty. It is meant for mostly clean houses is rural germany where there is next to no dust, is my impression.
-Not at all easy to clean. The only way that removes 70% of the dust collected in the filter is to bang the filter against the floor. Then sweep it up with a broom and pour the dust into a bucket of water so that it won't spread anymore. A very painful process to repeat every 2 minutes of vaccuming.
- The filter cannot be washed effectively. So after the 1st few uses it is always at half capacity right from the start.

The maintenance of this device is so painful that I regret buying it. I hope I can buy bother larger vaccum whose filter is larger and easier to clean and exchange it with this very frustrating device.
19 people found this helpful