7 September 2018
It has been only 7 days to by this microwave but I don't find any issue with this. Looks very premium and functionality also good. Only constraint that I found is maximum settable temperature is 200 degree Celsius only in Grill or combination of grill modes (Though M not expert enough to comment if this is enough to cook in this mode as earlier I had solo microwave only). Rest every this seems better than I expected. As starter kit- glass turn table, powder coated metal bake bowl with stand and a powder coated metal holder to bring out side this hot bowl after baking process has been delivered and was expected too. But apart from this one plastic Idly maker set has also been delivered which I think is complementry. Thanks for it if it's complementary. Everything was delivered safe and much before the due date (I think on third day of booking only while I opted for free delivery option). Though I got a mail from amazon stating that no demo is required for this product. User may use it straight away with out demo but since I am inexperienced for grill and convection features, I requested at BPL toll free to arrange demo and they did. In my city (Indore), M/s. Yash Enterprises takes care for the BPL microwaves and he arranged one quite comprehensive demo at no additional cost in very satisfactory manner. Over all I am very happy with it. In fact I wanted to give 4 and half stars (Half star I cut for the limited settable temperature. Though m not sure but I am recalling that it's needed till 250 deg Celsius in some recipes which I read on net somewhere). Thanks.
7 people found this helpful