Amazon Editors Pick-November mens fashion family

8 January 2018
Nivea cream is very awesome cream that you can use for your face. I am using Nivea cream for last 8 years and my face is very soft. There are no side effects of this cream at least for me. My family members also use this Nivea cream.
Previously I bought 80 gram Nivea cream bowl. But it is very much worthy to buy 200 gram of Nivia bowl.

This product package very well by Amazon and I receive the product within 2 days of ordering I am highly satisfied with the packaging and the delivery of the product.

The product is a current product that is the manufacturing date of the product is just one month before and the shelf life of this product is 30 months so no need to worry about. I am with my family members are using this product and hope it will last for 3 to 4 months before that the 80 gram bowl of Nivea last for one and half months.

Got this product at very low price compared to the printed price. This product is also available in on local market but they do not give any discount on the printed price they sell the product at MRP.

Amazon give very high discount during the super value days. Super value days are the days on which every grocery products,beauty items and some other items are sold at very discounted price and also there are some offers for ICICI Bank customers on purchase of products above 4000 5000 6000 rupees.
I recommend this product. No need to think about the quality of the product or any product from Amazon you can trust Amazon by closing your eyes and their delivery system by ATS is also very good and awesome.
2 people found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details