Amazon Best Reads - June mens fashion Mama Bear

6 February 2018
I am a diabetic patient. So walking is essential in my life. I have tried to walk on the road for a long time but suffered from cold due to change of season. My friend suggest me to try trade mill. I have chosen the product durafit 001 strong motorised trade mill.
Firstly I give 5 stars of their customer service. I cannot install the machine due to loose connection inside the box. I called customer care. They immediately take action and sent a technician after 3 days to my home and my problem is solved within couple of minutes.
I am writing this review after using 4 days. I am really happy with it. It's control panel really awesome. All informations can be obtained from this display. Various program can be arranged for various kinds of people like marathon runner, sprinter, old people, after dinner walker etc. Motor is soundless and smooth.
I recommend the product gladly to the other customer of Amazon. Don't think twice. It is really excellent and quality product at really at cheaper price.
review imagereview image