9 August 2018
Its been 2 weeks we are using this AC in our master bedroom and I'm somewhat disappointed with its performance. At the time of my purchase, none of the local retailers able to match this price of Amazon and availing a no-cost emi was satisfying too. In terms of product delivery and installation, it was hassle free and quick, they also accept your planned installation date- that's good. The first surprise, however, came to me when I had to pay a whopping 3750 for the installation where std. installation of 499 was included in the package. They charged for wall bracket, water pipes, pipe covering cloth with fittings, switch Top etc. nothing was in the box.
Next comes the AC performance, Yes, the HC cool feature is awesome and its cools down the entire room in 5-10 mins. The catch here is you can not continue this mode for long otherwise you will be freezing. But we use to set 24 degree with normal mode and the cooling is not up to the expectation. I would not say its underperforming, but if I compare with Samsung, Hitachi, Bluestar - this product is lacking and that too in a DUAL Inverter model is not acceptable. Airflow is certainly less than what I expected. But the AC is very less noisy. For those who are looking for LED in remote like me, sorry it does not have that, just 3 night glow buttons. There is an Energy Saving button in the remote, but please do not use it, as it reduces the overall performance significantly.

With LG's overall brand reputation - I was expecting a better performant appliance. One question still unanswered that why they have so many Split ACs in their catalog with a very minimal difference? This can confuse anyone who is shortlisting LG AC for the first time. So compare other models and don't blindly get attracted to Dual Inverter.
6 people found this helpful