Amazon Best Reads - June mens fashion Mama Bear

7 May 2019
I looked up for exercise bikes and after reading raving reviews, I purchased this product. It is not very heavy, is easy to move, and user friendly. I am yet to see the amount of calories one would end up burning after a Cardio with this bike .

The delivery was unfortunately a nightmare. Suggest Amazon to introduce a timeslot that a customer can choose to take the delivery. Apps like big basket have this feature and this is very customer friendly. Despite several requests and calls to Amazon customer care requesting for an evening delivery, the whole package was left in front of my door. And the delivery guy mentioned that I signed for the delivery when I actually was in Office. That's the bitter pill. Thankfully the package was still remaining by the time I reached home and I had to do some weight lifting to get it inside :p.
I called the number mentioned for the installation. Despite the bad weather, the installation was done in a day as promised by the team at the other end. Extremely happy with the installation.
A tip: Save the number of the person installing the equipment as they would also help in case of any servicing needs.

Happy exercising!