auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 31 October 2015
I'm gonna keep this review as short as I can, because if I started typing I'll end up leaving out MAJOR spoilers.
So, first of all, if you are or were a Bio-Psycho student back in Hugh School; picking this book will be the best decision of your life! this book is gonna challenge all the books or textbooks you mugged up for studies - specifically - your insight on the "rape culture" in India.
Alright, I'll give just ONE Spoiler: if you find the chapter order confusing, the flowchart designed at the very first page where the story starts will accomodate for your confusion. And yes, accepted that the book is really thick. But once you start reading, there's no way you will finish one chapter and put it down to continue the next the next day. This book belongs to that rare category of thrillers that will NOT make you sleep peacefully. I'll give my own example here. I received a free review copy from the author, so I decided that I'd complete the first 50 pages for Day 1, but eventually ended up completing 106 pages on Day 1.

See? That's precisely what #IAm16ICanRape shall do you, too. A first of it's kind of a Psychological Thrillers, this book will grab your attention from page 1, keep you at the edge of your seat at the damn unexpected plot twists and sudden turn of events . . .and at the ending, make you CRAVE FOR MORE!
I honestly want Kirtida ma'am to complete Book 2 of The Ying Yang series(this was just book 1!) as soon as she can!
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details