2 February 2019
I'm pretty satisfied with the product. The reason I was looking for the product is to ensure some of the devices and appliances at home are turned off when not in use. Especially the iron (which is so regularly used at home and in a rush).

I bought 2 of these. I have 1 connected to the iron and the other to all the devices in my living room.

How I use them: I can check the status of the iron even when I'm away from home and power it off from wherever I am.

I have scheduled the powering off of all living room devices (TV,Sound bar,Xbox,etc) at a particular hour at night and scheduled it to come back on at a certain hour in the day ( I have different schedules on week days and weekends). I really liked the thought that has gone into the product and the mobile app that goes with it. It's been a month of using the products and they've been working well.

It's just a one off case when it shows offline on the app when the device is on or doesn't let me power on from the app. Could be a glitch. That is fixed when I manually turn off the mains to the device and turn it back on. So far so good. It serves my need 9/10 times. I'll still give the product a 5 * because it's innovative and helps home automation.
I haven't fully integrated it with Alexa/Echo yet but eating it for the anywhere/remote operation via mobile app and scheduling capabilities.
3 people found this helpful